About Data Center Alliance
The Data Center Alliance (DCA) is a not-for-profit international industry association representing the interests of the data center infrastructure sector.
The main activities of the DCA include:
- Driving awareness of the data center industry to the business world, the media, governments and the general public.
- Promoting the development and harmonisation of data center standards.
- Leading the industry's research and development agenda
- Addressing the data center sectors skills gap.
- Engaging collaboration with the industry's stakeholders..
- Working on programmes to improve environmental sustainability.
- Widen participation to both new and growing markets.
Membership is open to all data center operators both private and commercial as well as supply chain organisations which support the industry.
By Joining The DCA
You will be joining a growing community of organisations and experts who through the DCA are helping to support and drive key objectives which are paramount to the future development and health of the data center industry.
- As members you will have the ability to network at DCA social events and connect with other key organisations and industry experts via the DCA Members Portal.
- All members have the ability to join and contribute to special interest steering groups which have been created to provide members with a voice and ability to address the key issues facing the data center sector.
- Individuals and organisations are openly encouraged to get involved and in return through contribution and articles submission be seen as thought leaders within the industry.
- Members are also able to access and contribute to the DCA library containing industry wide reports, guides, and academically peer reviewed documentation as well as benefit from a range of subsidised activities and services available through the DCA.
For more information on membership levels and advice on which membership level would best suit you or your organisation, please click here